Why visit Commissioning LIVE?
Commissioning LIVE is the event to attend if you are a commissioner, GP, medicines management professional, nurse, community practitioner, pharmacist, secondary care staff or practice manager wishing to understand how the work of commissioning groups will affect your work and how you can make a difference to your local population. The programme has been developed with each of you in mind, ensuring you will leave with ideas, and your questions answered to enhance you in your own work.
Why should you attend?
- You are certain to find the answer to some of your burning questions in the six specific seminar streams.
- You will leave with a better understanding of the recent developments being made in CCGs that directly affect you.
- You can listen to case studies highlighting how small changes and better working between different teams can make a huge different to the outcomes for your local population.
- You will have the chance to hear from and question expert speakers who face the same challenges you do.
- You can gain a better understanding of how to get involved in commissioning and driving standards in your area.
- You will be able to share experiences with peers, colleagues, providers and innovators from across the UK on improving standards of care and efficiency.
- You can earn between 5 and 6 hours towards your CPD subject to the event specific programme you register for.
“It is always hard to take a day out from the practice or the CCG as the needs there are immediate and abundant. To this day, I have never failed to come away with several ideas that I have been able to introduce into my health economy.”
Dr David Farmer, Clinical Lead, NHS South Worcestershire CCG
"I came away from the event with a wealth of information on good practice and tools to use for good commissioning of services."
Lois Elliott, London 2016 attendeeMore testimonials >